Tuesday, July 2, 2013

A few more from our trip to Oklahoma

Fishing was a big hit with all the kids
 



Sorry Kory, I love this




My pirate




We were driving in the car when James said "hey mom, what's this on my hand?" Gross. I think there were a few others that got ticks as well.


Checking out the nature center


We found a really cool stream that opened into a swimming hole for the kids to splash around in




Beau and Thor decided that EVERYONE should get into the water







For Laila to fall asleep somewhere other than her bed means she really was exhausted


Drying off on the rock ended up in just getting dirty


The t.v. was way up high over the fireplace, so this was the best spot to watch



Up next, the talent show...

6 comments:

Kory Jane said...

Well I guess that pictures was worth a thousand words...I couldn't have said it any better on how hot and humid it was for me. Great pictures by the way.

Thor'sblog said...

loved to see them and wish we were doing it all over again!

Thompsonfamily1 said...

Cute pics. We miss everyone.

Dee dee said...

Looks like lots of fun!

Anonymous said...

Oh man, I love your pictures! Kory's is priceless! I wished it could have lasted longer.

Jenn said...

OKay, I'm commenting for a few different posts here. I love the mustache picture! Too cute. And Samm's hair is just so pretty! It's getting long! And also, Grace's suit like Laila's does have a bow but it's not polka dots, its striped like the suit.