cute! I will have to try it on paisley... I'm not very good at braiding and av's thick hair is impossible for me to braid lol. I should really practice.
I am a full time mom to four energetic and beautiful kids. I am married to my best friend who happens to be pretty great, and incredibly smart. I'm a little bit moody, a little bit silly, and a lot crazy in love with my family. I'm also a part time hairstylist which means that life is sometimes really crazy, I'm usually exhausted by the end of the day, and we never eat things that fall on the floor.
4 comments:
I tried to leave a comment on your other blig but it wouldn't let me. That hair do is so cute. The models are really beautiful.
Thanks for letting me know. I will try and figure out what is wrong.
Very glamorous Sally. I think you make it look easier than it is, I struggle with just french braiding :-) You are so talented.
cute! I will have to try it on paisley... I'm not very good at braiding and av's thick hair is impossible for me to braid lol. I should really practice.
Post a Comment