Friday, March 29, 2013

We're Cruisin the neighborhood

Once the weather warms up we like to go on family walks in the evenings as much as possible. The kids ride their bikes while Josh and I push the stroller behind them. It's good exercises and there is just something about being outside together that is invigorating. And, every year we talk about buying bikes for Josh and I but it's just one more thing on our list of if we ever have any extra money we should... This year I decided was the year to make it happen. I had a really busy hair month which meant I was able to save up some extra money and although it was really tempting just to take myself on a shopping spree I decided that if I didn't buy a bike now it was never going to happen. So, late one night last week while we were out on a date I asked Josh to swing by Target. Yesterday we finally had a little bit of sunshine so I took Macy and Laila on a test ride.

 
It was a little chilly still and my ears got pretty cold, but holy smokes we had so much fun! We went on another ride today after lunch and I am more determined than ever to get a bike for Josh.
 
 
 
 
 

3 comments:

Dee dee said...

I tried and tried and tried to leave a comment, but finally figured out on your spinach blog that I had to create a blogger profile cause I'm using my gmail address instead of my msn one.

The bike ride looks F.U.N. So glad you are doing things like that.

melissa said...

So fun! I need to get a baby seat for my bike!

Anonymous said...

Glad you got one, I love my cruiser.