Friday, March 15, 2013

Rollins style

Just a little video Josh captured the other night of the kids dancing to Gangam Style. Laila LOVES this song and actually asks for it by doing the little hand move. Sadly she wouldn't do it for the camera but the dancing is still pretty cute. Please excuse my sons inappropriate moves. He's a boy!

4 comments:

Kory Jane said...

I do believe I love the "crotch punch" move the best. I might have to try that move for Corey some time...lol

Anonymous said...

Your kids are getting so big. That Samm has rhythm! Can't wait to see them in person.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Seth and Julie said...

We went through a nightly ritual for a couple of months where we had to have a family dance to that song/video right after bed time prayers but it is so much cuter with a baby dancing along. Samm and Macy have done their homework and have the moves down and James, well yeah, I have a boy so all I could do was laugh.