Saturday, April 14, 2012

Spring is teasing me


Last Saturday we were out running errands and had a few hours before James' floor hockey game so we stopped at a park to enjoy the sunshine. Laila had a great time, but was such a little stinker and would not look at me for a picture.




Samm is starting to make the transition from little girl to tween. I'm not sure how I feel about this.


And Josh was tired, as usual. He ended up with a nice rosy skin color!


A few days later I looked out our sliding glass door to the sad sight of snow flurries. Oh Michigan, please make up your mind! And please choose spring!

3 comments:

michiganbliss said...

That baby girl is getting so big. Such a beauty. Miss your sweet family and hope all is well.

Jenn said...

It just kills me that Josh can sleep anywhere! I'm so jealous. Our spring just turned to snow too. :( I can't wait for summer!

Anonymous said...

I think that Laila is starting to look like you Sally. Boy Samm does look older in that picture. My doctors tell me that Residency is another word for exhausted.