This morning we were having out family favorite Saturday morning breakfast of waffles with buttermilk syrup. We don't always have waffles, usually it's french toast or pancakes, but I do always make buttermilk syrup. The kids love it, so it has become our Saturday tradition. Anyway, Macy was sitting on Josh's lap and I asked "Why do you want to marry Dad someday?" Something she tells me frequently she wants to do.
Her response. "Because he" (Points to the hair on his arms)
Yes, she wants to marry her dad because he has hair on his arms.
I'm seeing a very hairy husband in her future.
As a disclaimer, Josh is not overly hairy, but he does have dark hair on his arms.
Saturday, April 28, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Very cute! I love how little girls always want to marry their dads!
By the way, the first thing I'm going to eat when I am no longer on a lactose free diet will be this buttermilk syrup! Followed by cinammon honey butter! (I'm drooling already!)
Nothing wrong with some manly hair, although I would complain if she comes home with some guy and his shirt unbuttoned with a gold chain. I would have to draw the line at that.
How funny! That caramel syrup looks like something I'm going to have to try!
Oh how funny! At least she knows what she is looking for in a man.
Thanks for the link to the syrup recipe too. That looks like caramel sauce but if you say it is syrup I will take your word and pour it all over my waffles ASAP. Looks so yummy!
Post a Comment