Pretty cool, huh! Sometimes it's still weird for me to hear him talking doctor stuff when the nurses call. Around here, he's still just dad. We don't ever get to see him in action so it's always fun for me to see pictures. Only certain ones though! I'm pretty squeamish.
By the way, that leg he is cutting on belongs to a 500 pound woman!


12 comments:
It is good to see it. I still see him mostly as my big tough older brother. I knew he would make a great doctor. So proud of him.
Is he still coming down to tampa for some of his residency? Ask him why there isn't any arthrex parts in the pic. ;)
Who didn't think he was a doctor and why did they think you were pretending he was? Weird! I am so squeamish so I could never do that. Even a little bit of drool makes me want to puke. I didn't know exactly what kind of doc he was though so it is cool to see him in surgery.
Julie- The title is a joke directed at my Mom, and he is doing orthopedics.
Beau- He will be there next may-august.
Still not sure.
Glad to see that he is using universal precautions. I think he could wear a smaller gown.
OK OK so I didn't know that residency was AFTER being labeled DR. You never stop learning in life. Just glad it's not me on the table, but if it was me, then I'd be glad it was Josh doing the cuttin'
I would say that it’s a photoshop pic but I recognize that sweat ring anywhere!
That is pretty cool! Its wierd when you know people in med school or the medical profession and you just don't think about them actually doing all the bloody stuff!
Was he doing something on the woman's hip?
She broke her leg. I couldn't tell you which bone though.
Post a Comment