Wow, its been almost a month! And I have to admit, the break from blogging was really nice. I don't know how something as simple as documenting our family goings on can be stressful, but somehow I manage to make it that way. I wish I had a whole bunch of pictures to show from the last month, but I honestly haven't turned on my camera all that much. I even took a trip to my sister Jenn's house a couple weeks ago with Macy and Laila and the only picture I have is this one I snapped on my phone of Macy walking through the airport. She looked so grown up wearing her little backpack and pulling her own suit case.
I finally dusted off the camera today to take pictures of the kids in their Easter clothes. So, for the three people left who actually check my blog still, Happy Easter from the Rollins Family.











10 comments:
Welcome back. Love seeing all the new pictures!
Well you know I am one of the three and I am so excited to see pictues. I swear those kids are on the accelerated growing program. They have gotten so big. All are so beautiful. What a great shot of Macy with the wind blowing her hair. Don't be a stranger.
Those pictures look so bright and beautiful. I love spring! Happy Easter!
So I guess there are four of us...I love reading your blog. You should make it an everyday thing. What great pictures. It looks so nice outside. It was still too cold here to go out that early. Your kids are just so cute. Still miss living close to you guys.
Cute pics!
I really like your girl's bows....too cute :) -McKenna
We loved your pics, such cute kids!
There are definitively more than three :-) I agree, such cute kids.
Fun pictures! Laila is getting so big!
Laila looks stunning in that Type 4 pink!
Post a Comment