Sunday, March 11, 2012
Just a little Saturday morning shirtless painting
Josh has been out of town this week so Saturday morning was a little more laid back than normal. We didn't have to be out of the house until 3:00 so we slept in, did a few chores, and the kids abnormally nicely took turns painting. The shirts came off after I came downstairs to discover that both James and Macy had spilled paint on brand new shirts. Thankfully they were super good clearance finds so I didn't get too upset. And the paint washed out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Now that I'm home I'm checking on your older posts too. What a blast at the water park! Cute pictures too! LOVE the bathtub picks of Laila. She should be in some baby commercial or magazine or something. What a doll! (I can't believe anyone would think she's a boy!)
Post a Comment