Too cute! When the girls were babies I'd throw them in the tub when they were fussy from teething or anything. I love how happy they get in the water (at least for a few min) Love the pictures and Laila's smile! Melissa
I am a full time mom to four energetic and beautiful kids. I am married to my best friend who happens to be pretty great, and incredibly smart. I'm a little bit moody, a little bit silly, and a lot crazy in love with my family. I'm also a part time hairstylist which means that life is sometimes really crazy, I'm usually exhausted by the end of the day, and we never eat things that fall on the floor.
5 comments:
Are you kidding me?!? All 3 of those are ridiculous and you could win a cutest baby contest with that last one...that needs a frame for sure!
Too cute! When the girls were babies I'd throw them in the tub when they were fussy from teething or anything. I love how happy they get in the water (at least for a few min) Love the pictures and Laila's smile!
Melissa
I cannot stand how cute she is!!! You're killing me!!!
Wow! Sooo adorable!
Those are stinkin' adorable!! Hoe you frame that last one!
Post a Comment