Friday, December 2, 2011

Laughter is the best medicine

Laila has turned into quite a giggly little thing and I never get tired of it. Neither do the kids. Even James will act like a complete goof ball just to get her laughing. Sorry you can't really see her whole face though. I was holding her and recording so I had no idea how much of her I was actually getting.

5 comments:

Ria said...

Nothing in this world better than a baby's giggle!

Seth and Julie said...

Oh how cute! I love when Samm says no let her do it. Sounds like you are all having a blast with Laila.

Kory Jane said...

At least you have lots of fun to look forward to with all her giggling. What fun that must be.

Thor'sblog said...

so cute!

Anonymous said...

I love a baby's belly laugh. Samm is also quite the good little singer. Keep the pictures coming.