I woke up Sunday morning with the nursing mother's nightmare and spent the entire day in bed alternating between shivering and burning up. Laila stayed in bed with me while the other 3 sat in front of the TV and fed themselves cereal and fruit snacks. When I finally emerged on Monday morning this is what I came downstairs too.
I was grateful that the house was at least still standing and all the children were still alive. And even though my poor body was still aching and I felt run over by a truck, the sight of the mess actually made me a little bit happy.
They really would fall apart without me!
I am needed!
5 comments:
ha ha I was thinking the same thing. What would they do without you. So we do make a difference. Glad you are feeling a little better.
So sorry you were suffering. Ick! But it is nice for everyone else to be reminded of how much a mom actually does. I always feel like no one can see what we do unless we don't do it. I bet your family is very happy to have you back on your feet.
I am so sorry about your mastitis. I hear it's just miserable. Glad everyone is still alive.
Sally you're amazing! I'm such a wimp, I would have fallen apart in that situation without a husband to take work off, etc. Congrats on everyone surviving!
So glad you are feeling better. They are so lucky to have you.
Post a Comment