Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Laila's Blessing

Or blessing photo shoot, I guess. We blessed her a couple weeks ago but we didn't have any family in town for it so we didn't take any pictures. I had to have pictures of her in the dress though, so this morning I got it back out and much to Laila's objection, took pictures. This is the dress that my mom was christened in as a baby, the dress my sisters and I were all blessed in, and now the dress that all three of my girls have been blessed in. It should be noted that my husband absolutely hates the bonnet, so I didn't have her wear it for the actual blessing, but I did make her wear it for the pictures, which may or may not be part of why she didn't love the photo shoot!










And just for fun, her are pictures of the other girls on their blessing days.

                                                                         Macy

                                                                     Samm

7 comments:

Ria said...

Sweet!

Seth and Julie said...

Beautiful! She doesn't look like she hated her photo shoot. I am glad you posted the other girls too because I keep thinking Laila looks so different from the rest of the Rollins batch, but I see a little Macy there now.

Keith said...

Wish we could have been there. I think this is the first one I've missed out of your kids - and all the grandkids for that matter.

Keith said...

And Congrats on making your blog mobile...

Anonymous said...

Wow Sally, you and your camera are one!!!! Perfect, just perfect. Another beautiful baby in that beautiful dress. I think that Laila favors Samm alittle. Sure miss you guys.

Jenn said...

I agree with Betty...Laila looks a little more like Samm. I LOVE the second picture of her where she is smiling. So cute!

The Thompson Family said...

awe so precious and what a beautiful blessing dress.