Saturday, December 17, 2011

Go WYO

Even if they did loose, it was still pretty exciting that our team was playing in a bowl game!


Even Laila dressed up for the occassion, which resulted in the question "how old is he?" about 15 times while we were out running errands. I told the first lady that he was actually a she, but after that I just answered the question and didn't bother with the rest. I had too much to get done and didn't want to spend any extra time explaining that my adorable little boy was actually my adorable little girl.


4 comments:

Kory Jane said...

That is so cute. I love her shirt and I also love Samm's face. We watched also, but stopped watching after about the 3rd quarter.

Seth and Julie said...

Fun! I didn't even know WY was in a bowl game. I haven't paid much attention the last couple years since my team (USC) is not bowl eligible. But we will definitely be watching WI in the Rose Bowl this year.

I think Laila looks so cute in that sweater that I would put it on her at least once a week and not care one bit if people called her a boy.

Kate said...

She is totally adorable!!!!

melissa said...

So cute! Laila is a beauty... well they all are! How fun