It has been time for our yearly pictures for a while now, but I've been debating on what to do since Laila is so little still. In the end I decided to wait until spring to have my friend take nice pictures for us, but since I still want updated pictures of the kids for our frames I decided to play photographer myself.
This was Macy's idea of a silly pose.
James was being a goober and kept giving me his goofy smile, but that is him, so I'll take it
We did this one just for uncle Keith!
This one says it all, although after we were done all of them said "That was so fun! Can we do it again?"
I didn't even have to tell Samm what to do. She came up with all her own poses.
This one is my favorite because it really shows how much they love each other. I didn't even tell James to hug them, I just said scooch in close and he reached around and pulled them to him.
And we had to throw Laila in for a couple so we could get a Christmas card photo. She wasn't too thrilled about the whole photo shoot thing though so we only got a few with her.


6 comments:
Great job Sal! They are so cute. James and Samm have grown up so much it just kills me. I love the GQ pose of James and the one of Samm with her legs crossed on her stomach. My favorite of Macy is the first one with the wind blowing her hair. So cute! And of course all of them together is perfect.
Love the GQ pic. What cute kids. I can't believe James is 7. You need to bring the whole family for a visit!
Sally, you are a woman of many, many talents!!!! They are all so cute!!!
Wow! I am soooo impressed. Great job and what cute kids! I love them all.
Cute kids. James looks so grown up in these! I'm hoping this will be the year that Santa will bring me a DSLR camera to play with :)
So jealous. I need a good camera in a bad way. You did a great job with these. I thought that first pic of Macy was Samm for a second. Your oldest 3 look so much alike to me and all 4 of them are too cute!
Post a Comment