Saturday, September 10, 2011

Proud to be me!-Samm

On the first day of school Samm's teacher had them fill out a complete this sentence paper about themselves. I'm putting it in her file, but I want to record it on here also because I thought it was so cute. Numbers 9 & 10 are my favorite!
  1. My full name is- Samm E. Rollins
  2. I was born on- October 3 2002
  3. My favorite subject is- History
  4. If I could go anyplace in the world, it would be- Oragon
  5. When I grow up I want to- Be an Artist
  6. My favorite animal is- Cat's
  7. A hobby I enjoy is- Art
  8. My favorite meal is- Manocotie with green beans on the side
  9. The best thing about me is- I am relly smart
  10. The next best thing about me is- I am very pretty
  11. I think I am really good at- History (I have no idea where this history thing is coming from)
  12. I think I need to improve at- Math (She gets that from me!)
I love her absolute confindence in herself!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have to agree with her. She is relly smart and I also love manocotie!!

Seth and Julie said...

Cute! She must have good parents who compliment her often.