We also did a little Pilates while she was awake!
Hello Beautiful!
The only sad thing about babies is that it makes your used to be baby suddenly seem huge. I mean, Macy is a big girl, but when did she get that big?
As a funny side note, when we were checking out Samm's classroom during meet your teacher, Samm's teacher asked Macy who her teacher was last year. People are always shocked to find out she is only 3 1/2 and won't start kindergarten for two more years.
And make sure you keep scrolling down, because I actually double posted today.


5 comments:
What sweet pictures!!! I love the last one with Macy in there. All your kids are just so cute. Love you.
Oh Sally, she is getting so big already!!! And thank you for honoring a grandma's request!!
She is a cutie! Everytime I see a newborn baby I think "wow are babies really that tiny?"
Oh, I want to borrow her just until she hits 3 months. She really is so cute!
I love that she's posing for the camera. She's so sweet.
Post a Comment