Wednesday, September 7, 2011

I've never been so happy to have the school year begin

The kids weren't really all that excited about school starting again until last week when they finally got to meet their teachers and see their new classrooms. I, on the other hand, have been excited for quite a while!

Tuesday morning they were up bright and early and all ready to go with 45 minutes to spare. James wouldn't let me help pick out nice clothes and Samm wouldn't let me fix her hair, but I was just glad they had on clean underwear!

And even though the kids were ready early, I was still rushing around to make lunches and get the baby fed before the bus came, so these are the only pictures I got.




I was a little worried about how Macy would handle not having friends around to play with all day, but she seems to be doing just fine!

6 comments:

Seth and Julie said...

I hope you found time for a nap!

Anonymous said...

Let's just hope that James HAD underwear on!!!

melissa said...

Yay! I hope you get to take advantage of some quiet time! Cute kids... It looks like it's cooling down there.

The Thompson Family said...

She has little Laila to play with. I am so glad you can get a litle beak, hopefully. Love you!

Thor'sblog said...

Jen is loving it, on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays Jordan has preschool so she is all alone:0

Cooper B said...

Appreciate you blogging thiis