Wednesday, July 27, 2011

The Parable of the talents

As we were driving home from the store this evening Macy decided to take the opportunity to cry about everything she could think of that was not fair. None of it had to do with anything really, she just likes to cry sometimes.

Finally after a few minutes Josh said "Your right. Life is not fair! You get what you work for though so if you work hard you will earn more."

Then Samm chimed in from the back seat "Ya, like the three men and the parable of the talents."

Seriously?

I wish we could take credit for her, but I think she just came that way!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think that you don't give yourself enough credit. Example is the best teacher.

Dee dee said...

It was the lesson in Primary that week. That tells me she not only that listens but she can take what she learns and apply it to everyday life which is a higher level of thinking. Very impressive.