Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Bigger is Better Beach Bag!



If anyone wants to know how to make their own hugely enormous but awesome beach bag, I'm posting instructions over Here today. Sorry, no instructions for the cute kids, they just come that way!

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Very cute bag!

On a side note, I wanted to let you know that even though I don't often comment on your blog, I always read it. I love hearing about all of your adventures, especially the ones to places like Big Lots.

Hope things are going well for you guys. I'm feeling for you being pregnant during the summer! I hope you stay cool going to the beach/pool/or plastic pool in your yard. Whatever it takes to survive!

Anonymous said...

Man, I wanted to order the kids!!!

Dee dee said...

I find it funny that the very thing that embarrased you as a kid (me talking to strangers) is happening in your life. :)

And I agree with the lady about Samm! and applause to you too!