"Please bless Mommy's baby that it won't get stuck in the food pipe."
?
Translation- "Hey Mom, I blessed the baby that it won't get tangled up!"
OK, so I totally giggled when I walked out of his room because he called it a food pipe, but that might possibly be the sweetest thing he has ever prayed for. The kids know I have to have babies a different way (c-section) because when James was born the cord was wrapped really tight around his neck and he doesn't want that to happen to the new baby!
OK, so I totally giggled when I walked out of his room because he called it a food pipe, but that might possibly be the sweetest thing he has ever prayed for. The kids know I have to have babies a different way (c-section) because when James was born the cord was wrapped really tight around his neck and he doesn't want that to happen to the new baby!


8 comments:
That is pretty funny....Food Pipe. What a cute prayer.
How cute and thoughtful!
I love little kids's prayers!!
That is pretty funny... and it does make perfect sense. How sweet of him to pray for the baby!
The food pipe! Ha,Ha! But I guess it is the baby's food pipe, right? How sweet that he is already thinking of his new sibling. Phew, I almost said the gender, but then remembered about you dad.
SO cute, it sounds like he is excited for the baby to come.
So sweet! And also funny!
That is a sweet little prayer!!
Post a Comment