Has anyone else noticed the worldwide blogging funk lately? I know I'm not the only one who's blog has been a little empty. I would like to say it's because I'm out enjoying all the nice weather (which we are) but the truth is I just haven't felt like blogging. Maybe someday I'll get my groove back. Until then...
After I got out of the shower on Saturday I heard voices in the backyard so I peaked out my window and smiled as I watched the kids enjoy a picnic of cherries and tortilla chips.
5 comments:
That had to do your heart good!
I love Macy's outfit. So cute. Boy that blanket is getting some good use.
The blogging funk I can relate to, but nice weather???? What's that? We are still looking at 40 degrees, with wind and rain. Ugh!
By the way, a friend from my ward is moving to Canton, MI. Is that near you at all? She is a hair stylist too, her hubby is starting residency and they have a baby due in August (same gender as your little bundle). Lots in common, it'd be funny if they ended up in your ward.
Julie- Canton is in our stake but we are in Novi. I do go to Canton a lot though because that is where IKEA is! And we suddenly have rainy inside weather again although it hasn't hit back to the 40's thankfully.
You sure have beautiful butterflies in Michigan!! How cute, I love picnic too. It must be a Rollins' gene.
Post a Comment