The good news is I called the camera shop that did the repairs the first time and there is a ninety day warranty on all his work so I have exactly 1 week to get it back in to them. I'm still ticked though that the repair only lasted 3 months. I don't even use my camera that often. I was hoping to save up for a video camera before the baby comes, but it looks like I should start saving for a new camera instead.
Anyway, I hope you all had a great Memorial day. We had gorgeous weather so I blew up the kiddy pool and the kids all got nice sunburns because they didn't want to stop splashing in the water and I was dumb and didn't re-apply sunscreen. After that we celebrated with grilled pizza and a super exciting trip to Best Buy.
No, it wasn't really that exciting, although we did finally buy a printer after 11 years, but my kids think that any store where you can play video games is the coolest store ever.
This girl is pretty hard core!


So, don't expect much blogging out of me for a while since it took 2 months for the camera shop to fix the lens the first time. I will however be at home printing out all kinds of stuff, just because I can!


5 comments:
Oh bummer! I hope they don't take too long. You don't want to be without a camera all Summer.
You need that camera before the new little one arrives!! I see that Macy has inherited that video game gene from the Rollins side. Also how am I suppose to see your tummy at 9 months?
Sheesh. What a bummer. Hopefully they do a better job fixing it this time around!
What a cutie you have there!
I think Macy looks a lot like Samm in this picture!
Post a Comment