Thursday, February 10, 2011

Rollins Family: The final Chapter

Coming August 2011

16 comments:

Anna-Kare said...

Congratulations! Hope you are feeling well.

melissa said...

Yay! Congratulations. Are you going to find out what your having?

modern myrtle home said...

SALLY!!! I'm so happy for you! Congratulations! I can't wait. How do you feel?

Kory Jane said...

Awww, such a relief. I was wanting to ask how you were feeling for so long now. Glad to see the "peanut" is doing well. Sucks you will be huge during the summer though. At least up north it will be more mild. Can't wait to see pictures of your cute belly. Yeah for Sally!! Love you.

Seth and Julie said...

Huge congrats! How weird, this will be the first time we don't have babies together since I wrapped up my family with fewer chapters. I am so excited for you and I am also curious whether or not you will find out boy or girl this time? Congrats again!!!

Sally said...

Thanks everyone! I was feeling pretty icky for about a month, but it's finally starting to get better. We actually haven't talked about whether or not we will find out this time, but I'm guessing yes just because both Josh and James will need some time to prepare if it is another girl. Especially James. He really wants a brother!

Becky said...

Oh Sally, that's WONDERFUL! I'm so happy for you guys.

Barbra said...

Oh how exciting!! I pulled up your blog and squealed!! I miss you all so much. I'm glad you're feeling better. Ok, help me with the math, you are how far along.....

Ria said...

congrats!

The Michiganders said...

Sally-

That is wonderful news! I am so thrilled for your family! Holler if there is anything I can do for you!

Michelle

Jenn said...

So exciting! I kind of wish we were doing this together, again.....but just kind of. :)

Kate said...

Congrats Sally! 4 kids! You're the real deal!

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that I can now tell everyone what you gave me for Christmas!! Linne' will also need time to prepare. He swears the ultasound pic has a little dangler. Wishful thinking - me, I'll just love he/she, doesn't matter. I'm just glad for another grandkid to love and one more to love me!

Real Life Roberts said...

That's so great Josh got on board with #4! CONGRATS! Miss you guys!

Keith said...

What the heck do you mean by "the final chapter"? If it's a girl you are going to try for another boy right...?

Pepple said...

Congrats Sally! That's such wonderful news! :)