Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Only Keith will appreciate this post

To anyone else, I apologize if you find this weird and/or offensive in any way!

(The scene: Macy sitting on my lap)

Sticks her face down on my chest and proclaims "eew Mom, you boobies smell stinky!"

Why do my children feel the need to smell my chest?

And if you ask Samm, they just smell like boobs!

4 comments:

Kory Jane said...

Hmm, I guess I have never thought of that. I will have to ask someone to smell mine so I know if they smell. Everything else has it's own smell, why not boobs.

Anonymous said...

Thought I would take a sniff of mine but I can't get my nose down to my navel!!

Jenn said...

What do you mean only Keith ill appreciate this post?! Samm's declaration happened in my ward!! lol.
All three of your kids have now proclaimed your boobs smell.

Keith said...

Brings back some good memories.