In five months I will be turning 30. One month later I will be a mother of four. 30 seems fitting. I'm not scared or sad or even dreading it. I've been a mom in my 20's for the last 8 1/2 years and I'm ready to move on.
Then today I got really really close to the mirror. Let me just warn you all right now that this is never ever a good idea.
And now I am panicking, because instead of being a young, cute 20 something mom, I'm now an almost 30 grey haired woman!
Can't. Breath.
When did this happen? OK I lied, I want my 20's back!
Tuesday, February 15, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
I know what you mean! I found a grey hair (okay, 3) a month or so ago and I totally freaked out!
I've had wrinkles since my mission - but the gray hairs are since becoming a mother. I just turned 26 and I'm definitely feeling nervous...30 is getting a little too close for comfort now. Good luck Sally. Let us all know how it works out for you.
p.s. somewhere along the line I missed that you are pregnant. Congrats!
I'm going to hurt you. I sooooo wish I could look in the mirror and see your reflection!
I remember finding my first grey hair about 6 months after I turned 30. Now I have a handful of them and it makes me SO mad because no one in my family gets grey hair early. My mom barely has any. And now my face is starting to look old too. I looked so much better at 30 than I do now, so I will warn you that in 5 more years the crisis will be even more severe. That said, I think you look great. I am sure you will always be "the hot mom".
My mom always told me that if you get grey hair early, the wrinkles will come late. I am glad that I went gray early!! You will always be beautiful Sally.
You still look like a cute 20 something no matter what. We just have to learn to embrace all the wonderful things life can offer as you get older. Let me think about it and I will get back to you...love ya.
Post a Comment