Friday, January 28, 2011

Pigs in my house this morning

In case anyone is wondering why my blogging has been so scarce lately it's because my camera broke. Actually the lens broke. I took it in to get repaired but it's going to be a couple weeks before I get it back. Until then I'm stuck with my phone as my only camera option. Grrr!

Anyway, when I got up this morning it was obvious that Samm's creativity had already been hard at work. The first thing I saw was this guy, and I was a little confused.


Then I saw this guy and I was still confused as to the name of the game.



But then Macy came running in to show me her pig nose and it all made sense.



Then, I was invited to buy a ticket to watch the play.


And I watched as Samm huffed and puffed down a house of straw and a house of wood. But she couldn't blow down Macy's blanket of brick!


Then I got invited to be the big bad wolf, and Macy built her house out of straw.


The End!

3 comments:

Seth and Julie said...

That is really cute, even with a camera phone.

Anonymous said...

I just love her imagination!!! She is going to be a great novelist someday!!

Jenn said...

Samm is so good at using her imagination!

I've tried twice to leave a comment on your black bean salad post but it still isn't showing up. so just so you know I'm excited to try it because it looks so good!!