3 whole years ago this baby girl was born. Yes that is a girl! Even Macy just said "I look like a boy."

In no time at all she was chubbalicious!

Then she was getting into everything and always dirty!

Then she frowned a lot, but it couldn't hide her cuteness!
Then on Sunday my baby officially was not a baby anymore!
In no time at all she was chubbalicious!

Then she was getting into everything and always dirty!

Then she frowned a lot, but it couldn't hide her cuteness!
Then on Sunday my baby officially was not a baby anymore!






5 comments:
Happy Birthday....we love you. What cute pictures.
I love the last picture! Can't believe she's 3, wow how time has flown.
Linne and I loved the frown!! I miss seeing it. What a cute post with the train thing. Sally you are just a great writer!!!
She looks so grown up in that last picture! Such a cute post!
She is so cute and all of a sudden looking so grown up. I keep calling Chloe "the baby" when I refer to her, but I need to stop because you're right, 3 is when they are not so much a baby anymore.
Post a Comment