Monday, January 10, 2011

Apparently I need to be more specific.

So, this morning after my kids ate breakfast they got all riled up and crazy like they do every morning and instead of getting ready for school they got out an apron and started playing horsey. Samm puts on the apron and James grabs the ties behind her and they run in endless circles. Anyway that has nothing to do with my story other than they get really crazy in the mornings. So, like always I had to give them step by step instructions on how to get ready for school and James of course got the "and put on clean underwear!"

Fast forward to tonight. Samm was in the shower and James was getting antsy for his turn so he stripped down to his underwear and went into spastic mode. When he did finally hold still for half a second Josh asked, "is he wearing two pairs of underwear?"

James showed us proudly that he was in fact wearing two pairs of underwear and then ran off to torment Macy by jumping up and down in her face.

So I guess from now on in my morning instructions I'll be adding in, " and make sure to take off the dirty ones first!"

And if anyone cares, I chopped off my own hair. Picture Here

7 comments:

Seth and Julie said...

How funny! Kids are hysterical. Cute hair. I can't believe you chopped it yourself. Wow! I am so guilty of never trimming my hair and it is about time to do the cut it off and start over thing again.

Jenn said...

haha. what a funny kid!

melissa said...

Haha cute story! I love your hair, it looks good on you. I have had LOTS of bad hair cuts mainly because people seem to have a hard time cutting curly hair.

Kory Jane said...

I find my kids are more crazy after eating. Must be the rise in blood pressure. I have actually thought of just not feeding the kids anymore.... I love your hair by the way. And was that post directly indirectly at me? ha ha. I know I will try to get it trimmed more often. Great tips. Love ya.

Pepple said...

So funny! Your hair looks great too!

Anonymous said...

Better two pair than commando style!!

Dee dee said...

Love the story! Classic! The beauty of hair is that it's so changable! And yes, I was disappointed with that cut just before college, but I didn't think you looked bad, it just wasn't as cute of a cut. I think you always look fabulous!