I was putting new pictures in the kids frames last night when I came across this picture. Most of you probably know who this is already, but just in case you don't here is a not so subtle hint.
Eight years ago I gave birth to this dark haired, what the lady at church said looked just like a little Navajo, baby. And she did.

And in the blink of an eye she blossomed into this!

Have 8 years really come and gone so fast? What will another 8 years do to that already beautiful face? I'm almost afraid to find out.
And since I was already walking down memory lane, I decided to walk a little more. Look at this face.

Seriously, just look at that smile? I'm quite certain that a cuter 2 year old has never walked the face of the earth

Who am I kidding, the smile still gets me.

2 1/2 years ago my baby was still a baby.

Now she's as sassy pants as they come. And also terribly cute!

OK, just a few more and I promise I'm done. I tell you once I get started, I can't stop. Look at these three together! I love the little girl chubby cheeks that Samm still had. Macy was about to grow into hers.

I've never really thought that Samm and Macy look very much alike, but then I put these two pictures side by side and there is no mistaking they are sisters

Why is it that some days and weeks seem to never end, but when I look at these pictures I feel like their lives are just flashing before my eyes?
10 comments:
I love the new pictures. They turned out so very cute. What great comparisons. Time does fly right? That was so much fun.
I can't believe Samm started out so dark. She's changed so much.
I have to say that James is possibly the cutest boy ever!! The smile gets me too. I love it.
Okay, that might look weird. I didn't say anything about Macy. Well she's a cutie too and really does look like Samm more than I would have thought.
I know how you feel, when I saw Mayson walk down into the font in that white dress I thought where has the time gone! I am starting to feel like life is moving past me too fast!
What cute kids you have. I can't believe how grown up they are.
I'm pretty sure we look the same. Must be just kids that change.
All of your kids are so cute! It's funny how James looks so much the same, just older. Samm really is a beautiful 8 year old, lots of kids are so awkward at that age LOL. I love Macy's hair flipped out like that. Time really does fly by!
The older Macy gets the more she reminds me of Samm the last time I saw her. I have never seen James or Macy in person (wow, it's been forever since we've seen you guys) but I think all your kids start out looking just like Josh. I am seeing you more and more as they get older though. Isn't it weird how that happens? I thought Alyssa would grow up to look more like me, but she is suddenly morphing into Seth. Weird!
It is surprising how much Samm and Macy look alike at the same age. In Samm's current picture she looks a lot like James. They are definitely beautiful children and YES, their lives seem to pass in the blink of an eye. Pretty soon you are watching your children be parents. It's even more wonderful when you see them be good parents. I am very blessed!
they do look so much alike! I love the pics! But it does make me miss you guys more!
Post a Comment