Saturday, January 8, 2011

All bundled up and ready for...

School!

Yep. This is what we have to gear up in every single morning. Even though I've been told repeatedly from the locals "It really doesn't snow here as much as people think." I'm mean sure we had 3 whole days of no snow on the ground this week, but here we are again. And if the kids don't wear their snow gear than they don't get to go out for recess.

How long until summer?

4 comments:

Dee dee said...

Back when I was a girl living in Michigan, you had to wear a dress to school! Even with the snow! And, you had to go out for recess whether you wanted to or not. Yeah, how fun was that?!?

Sally said...

Mom, did you also have to walk to school uphill both ways? j/k wearing a dress to school in the snow sounds terrible.

Anonymous said...

They sure a cute couple of snow bunnies. I also had to wear a dress to school. We only could wear "slacks" on Fridays. Wyoming winters are pretty hard on the bare legs. I think I might of rode a horse bare back to school!!

Seth and Julie said...

I feel your pain. I have actually even been known to put the snow clothes on when there is no snow on the ground, just to keep them a bit warmer. And to think, I thought it was FREEZING when it hit 50 growing up in California.