Friday, December 17, 2010

Christmas party

Josh and I got a rare night out last night for his work Christmas party. We didn't bring a camera though, so the only picture we got was this nice blurry one. And now that I'm looking at it, I think my eyes are closed. Oh well, it was a nice evening, and I'm finally getting to know some of the other wives a little better.
Then I had to come home and clean up this mess. Does anyone else's bed end up looking like this when your trying to get dressed up to go out? OK, or even just when your getting dressed for church?


Anyone???

3 comments:

Jenn said...

Every time!!!

Seth and Julie said...

No! Is that what I'm doing wrong? I just grab my standard...jeans and a sweater and off I go. You always looks so cute. Thanks for letting me in on your secret.

Keith said...

Looks like Natalie was changing clothes at your house... :)