Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas 2010 Highlights from Oklahoma

X box 360 connect

Samm and Logan doing the dishes just for fun



Christmas lights at Rhema church with the Esquibel cousins






Spending a whole week with this guy!




Making ginger bread houses that fell apart every 30 seconds




Morning pilates




This pilates bum



Christmas eve pajamas from Grandma




This face!



My blog book! And keeping it real for Christmas morning.




Zhu Zhu pet invasion...oh wait that's not a highlight



Christmas morning hair




"Oh, it's a fashion dress!!!"




Samm's homemade presents




Macy's tea party with Grandpa



5 comments:

Dee dee said...

I love Samm's present to her dad! What memories! Also, what happened to Linne'?

Anonymous said...

You know, Linne' doesn't have tea parties with just anyone!!!

Lisa said...

I'm so sorry I didn't get to see you. Really bummed me out. Glad you got to come to OK for the holidays though! Looks like fun!

Kory Jane said...

We had so so much fun. Maybe in two years everyone can meet up again for Christmas. I miss being around you guys. Now I am missing you all over again. Love you.

Thor'sblog said...

Looks like so much fun, wish we could have been there too!