They were pretty much so bored standing in line that it didn't seem worth it. When we finally got into the palace it was really cool, but that lasted a whole two minutes and then they sat on the big guys lap for another ten seconds and we were gone. We weren't even allowed to take our own pictures of the kids sitting on Santa's lap so this is all we got.
Then, today I had to run back to the mall because at the last minute I changed my mind about one of the gifts I had bought. As Macy and I were walking to one of the stores she looked up at me and said "Mom, I don't want to see that Grandpa!" Ha ha, I guess it really wasn't my best idea.


4 comments:
I am kind of jealous, because we haven't had a snow day yet. I don't want the snow, just everybody home! Awesome that it came on a day when Josh was home.
At least they sat on his lap. Ava won' even get close to him!
My kids love sitting on Santa's lap. Except for Logan who thinks he is too cool and old now. I bet you guys are freezing up there. We are bitter cold too, but no snow thank goodness.
Gabriella has those same boots, lol!
Post a Comment