This goofball turned SIX!

This goofball is just well, still a goofball.

James finally got the skateboard he has been asking for and then Samm used it to smash a hole in the kitchen wall.


My Mom and Dad got to come see our house and finally have a mental picture of where we live.

Macy could not get enough of Grandpa!

I hosted my very first Thanksgiving ever. Ever!

Except for the fact that I did no prep work before Thursday and my oven is tiny, everything turned out great. OK, so if my Mom hadn't been there, it probably would have been a disaster.

Overall, the week was completely jamm packed and went by way too quickly. I need my Mom to come back so we can play a little more.


6 comments:
I want to hear more about the hole in the wall....I bet that was exciting.
I wish we could have been there too!!
I too would like to hear about the whole in the wall.
Looks like you guys had so much fun while your parents were out. That's cool that your mom got to stay extra long. Moms are great!
You Thanksgiving spread looks fabulous!
p.s. you've peaked everyone's interest about the skateboard and the wall. Do tell!
She was just skating back and forth between the wall and the counter and then she fell forward and sent the skateboard flying backwards into the wall. Not as dramatic as I guess I made it sound. It's down low and not very big, so I'm not too worried about it.
Sure wish we could of attended your first ever Thanksgiving Dinner. Your food looks great.
Good job hosting the big dinner! I can't give into Connor's hope for a skate board...yet. He needs to get better at the scooter first. You know me...
Post a Comment