Friday, July 2, 2010

Were Michiganders now

Yep, that is actually the technical term for people who live in Michigan. I thought I heard wrong at first, but no it's true.

So, what have we been up to? Well, we are finally done unpacking all of the boxes, but now I have a million things waiting for me to hang up or just figure out where they will be put away. Have I ever mentioned how much I hate moving?

We live in a really great quiet neighborhood though, which I am loving. In two weeks we actually know more of our neighbors than we did in four years at our other house. It helps that these neighbors aren't weird or scary or dirty, or possibly a combination of all three.

I'm hopeful that I may be able to resume some semi regular blogging because there is a brand new library less than two miles from our house. And a puppet theater station right next to some computers that has kept the kids entertained for almost twenty minutes now! Even if I can't get on long enough to blog, I'll for sure be popping in to read all of yours.

Sorry that's all I have for you right now. Just thought I would let you know we are alive.

5 comments:

Amy said...

Glad to hear you guys made it alright and are liking the new neighborhood!

Jenn said...

I've just realized my blogging life revolves around you.
Everyday (okay not everday, maybe every 3 days) I get on a check my blog and see whos got something new and I have never been as excited as I was when I saw that you had a new post!
I can't believe you are a Michigander now. I hope you survive!

modern myrtle home said...

Hello my friend!

I can't even begin to tell you how missed you are. I'm so glad to hear that you made it, are loving Michigan so far, and that you're not gone from blogging for good. :-)

Barbra said...

I'm glad you guys are in a good neighborhood. We are anxious to leave ours behind too. The fact remains though that I miss you terribly and feel so out of touch with you, especially since your net access is so limited.

Check out my little blog to see and hear my little boy laughing his head off at Rosco.

Has your phone number changed?
How is the ward?
Who's going to do my hair?

I await the answers to these important questions.

Love ya,
Barbra

Lisa said...

Sally! I miss you. I'm glad your neighborhood is nice. You know you miss that nice house on the corner across from your old one. haha. How are the kids? Has James had to go to church? lol Anxiously awaiting to hear all about it!