Monday, June 14, 2010
Samm's articles of faith
Samm has been working really hard to memorize the articles of faith before we move. She was really worried that she wouldn't make it because we do one a week as a family and with Josh and I being gone so much we couldn't be there to help her. Grandma stepped up though so she could be sure and get her award on sunday. If you want to see her recite them check out Betty's blog.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
First of all, I am SO SO sad that you won't have the internet!! We didn't have it in Denver for a while but I went to the library every week and that worked just fine. Hopefully you'll be able to do that too.
And second, holy cow Samm is so amazing! That girl just blows me away. She is too smart for her own good. And I'm impressed with James too. That's really amazing.
Whoa...that's crazy! They don't even get their Faith in God booklet to start passing them off until they are 8, and most kids are learning them the week before they turn 12 and graduate from Primary. I personally learned them on my mission so I am SUPER impressed with Samm, and with James too. Good for you guys. I am going back to my corner now...
Sally, I hope you guys find a way to get internet. I miss your posts already!
I hope you guys are settling in okay. Hopefully we'll get to visit you in MI soon.
n
I'm glad you're liking your new neighborhood, house, etc. It is always such a treat when the neighbors are good. It just makes you feel good knowing the people around you have your back, ya know? We have pretty great neighbors & it was always so helpful when my dad was gone on the truck for long periods of time. If a storm came through or something, the men in the surrounding houses always checked out our house to make sure all was good. I'm sure it'll be great with Josh's crazy schedule he'll surely have!
Post a Comment