I am up and moving today. Hurray! Still not moving at 100%, but moving none the less. I tried really hard to make up for lost work around the house so I stayed pretty busy all day. Macy stayed pretty busy too. And dirty.
Samm and James were Loud, Loud, Loud, from the moment they walked in the door after school. And even louder when I sent them to get pajamas on and instead they came out wearing Josh's old football jerseys. Wrestling matches ensued. Don't be frightened by James' demon eyes.
Does your cat sleep in the sink?
More work to do tomorrow. And Laundry.


4 comments:
You must have been feeling awful! I dont think I've ever talked to you this small of an amount of time in a LONG time! I hope you get to feeling 100% soon!
Im glad you are feeling better! I always feel like my house needs a really good cleaning when we have been sick
I'm glad you are feeling better as well. James has a while before he grows into that Jersey. They look cute as ever. Love you guys!
Cat in the sink? Next you'll be feeding it whipping cream! Ha-Ha, grandpa would be proud of you.
Post a Comment