We did have three days in all of that though of gorgeous weather when no one was sick that Josh and I were able to get the outside of our house painted. No more poopy brown color. I intended for my next post to be some fun before and after pictures, but I forgot to take any after pictures on Saturday when we finished and today it is raining. Not to mention that I spent from 9 am to 4 pm on the couch today, so there wouldn't have been pictures taken even if it was sunny.
Instead I decided to post the family pictures we had taken with all of my family over Christmas. I've had the CD for several weeks now, but I kept forgetting.
Me, sister Krista, sister-in-law Natalie, and sister Jenn
The Grandkids
Macy and my Mom.


All of the boys

The whole Morgan family

All of the girls

The sisters

My brothers and sisters

.jpg)
My super cute family!

I love this one of Samm and James

Samm pulling cousin Ava on a sled
Family snowball fight


I think my sister's friend Stephanie did a great job! Especially since it was snowing that morning and she had to edit out every single individual snowflake.



4 comments:
I love all of the pictures! they all turned out so good.
cutest family ever!!
oh man, sally, i am so sorry you're sick. we had the stomach flu around here last week and i thought i was going to die. (dramatic, much?)
and wow, GREAT pics! such a beautiful family. Love love love them.
What cute pictures and you have such a beautiful family. I hope you guys feel better soon. Love ya!
Post a Comment