The only thing that could probably get Samm more excited than the Daddy Daughter dance is Christmas. Not even her birthday comes close. As soon as she hears the announcement in church, it is all she talks about. Imagine how distraught she was when Josh ended up with strep throat the day before! Good things for antibiotics and lots of rest.
When the day finally comes, she puts on her fanciest dress, we curl her hair and paint her nails, and then she tells her Dad exactly where she wants him to take her for dinner. This year it was Panda Express. That girl LOVES Chinese food.


Daddy always buys her a corsage.

and she tells me how she wants to take pictures.
At the dance Samm got her wii groove thing on.
I love this picture of them! When Samm saw it she got really excited and said "I look like I'm really dancing like that."

Maybe next year Macy will be old enough to go too! This year we painted our nails and headed to McDonald's.

Then, after we got home, while I wasn't paying attention, Macy decided that she wanted to paint her toe nails too! All by herself, on our brand new wood floors.

I did have to make a trip to the store just to get non acetone polish remover, but it came off just fine.
I sure hope they have Daddy Daughter dances in Michigan or we will have one very upset girl next year.
5 comments:
Samm is so cute! You can just see how excited she is for her daddy daughter dance.
How cute. It looks like she had a great time with her Dad and Macy looks like she had quite a bit of fun herself.
Samm is so beautiful! That looks like so much fun. One year a girl here did a daddy daughter dance for her laurel project. I wish they did it every year. And Macy...oh boy...you've gotta love 2 year olds.
So, is Michigan official now? Where in Michigan? I wonder how far from us you'll be?
The daddy daughter is one of my favorites too!
so sweet and so cute about the dance! bummer about the nail polish. glad it came off okay!
Post a Comment