After a few minutes of watching her sort the beads into three even piles I said "you know honey, you don't have to make all the bracelets exactly the same." to which she responded "but Mom, I just really like symmetry!"
Well, OK then! Someday I really am going to write a book about this girl.


7 comments:
I agree with Samm. Symmetry keeps the world in balance.
Where did she learn that word? I hardly know the definition of that. Geez man.
I love that girl! She cracks me up.
She sounds like she could be a good dentist someday.
I am pretty sure her and Alyssa were separated at birth at this point. Last year Alyssa was working on some random painting and I walked by and asked her what it was and she said, "Ummm, it's symmetry mom". Didn't I feel like a fool? I'm glad Samm is picking up on your creativity and craftiness young. She will be ready to join the jewelry business soon.
You know what I love? It's how her sentences always start with "but mom...."
She's such a smarty!
Love her eyes!!! Not sure what she is doing with the nose but it sure is cute. She should major in vocabulary!
Post a Comment