What a cute idea!! I might actually copy you and do a day in pictures tomorrow. Of course my pictures won't look as professional as yours. But still, it looks like so much fun.
Thanks for sharing your pictures. I like the picture you took for the Bloom contest. You're such a deep thinker! I don't think I would have come up with something that insightful.
I am a full time mom to four energetic and beautiful kids. I am married to my best friend who happens to be pretty great, and incredibly smart. I'm a little bit moody, a little bit silly, and a lot crazy in love with my family. I'm also a part time hairstylist which means that life is sometimes really crazy, I'm usually exhausted by the end of the day, and we never eat things that fall on the floor.
7 comments:
Beautifully done!
What a cute idea!! I might actually copy you and do a day in pictures tomorrow. Of course my pictures won't look as professional as yours. But still, it looks like so much fun.
Love all the pictures. I feel tired now for you :)
Its amazing how many things happen in one day with little ones around.
Fun idea Sally. I may have to copy it one day too. It is fun to really look at your life and remember how fun life is exactly the way it is.
Thanks for sharing your pictures. I like the picture you took for the Bloom contest. You're such a deep thinker! I don't think I would have come up with something that insightful.
love this, sally! really, really love it.
Great, great pics and great, great models! Well done, Sally!
Post a Comment