Thursday, October 29, 2009

The day mom finally said yes

To splashing in puddles. It wasn't even remotely warm enough outside for such an activity, but after a rainy day we all needed some cheering up.














I sure hope Samm's new pet worms don't disappear sometime in the middle of the night from off her dresser. I hear that happens a lot.

8 comments:

Seth and Julie said...

How fun! Looks like you are having the same kind of fall we are. I love the rain but it has really taken away all of our outdoor time. No leaf jumping or anything. Good for you for not letting it stop you from playing.

Don't feel bad if those worms disappear. You are a better mom than me for letting them in in the first place.

BeauRollins said...

I miss those days growing up. Your lucky your house is not next door to a swamp. You can only imagine how we came home most days. lol.

Jennifer said...

The kids look like they are having a blast. Why do kids love puddles so much? Did Samm's pet worm make it through the night?

Quin's momma said...

I hear that is a big danger for those worms.

You're a way cooler mom than me, Sally.

Jenn said...

I love the missing tooth on Samm!!

I just hope you don't find the worm in bed with you!

Anonymous said...

Dried out worms are really hard to clean up! I know that they stick to my sidewalk like glue. You are a really great mom!! Love those Macy thighs.

Kory Jane said...

Was it really warm enough? I am jealous. If that is your front yard I am thinking you guys need a break from the rain.

Dee dee said...

It looks warmer there than here. Lots of fun!! What cuties.