To say that my plate is full right now is a little bit of an understatement. Actually, I feel more like I'm carrying around a serving platter. However, to think that my problems, responsibilities, and frustrations are bigger than yours is completely absurd. We all have our stuff. Right?
So, in order to make sure I don't explode I have decided that I need to take this week off from blogging. Maybe longer, but hopefully not.
I'm hoping to be back on Monday with some very exciting stuff.
In the meantime, here are some pictures from our weekend.
Is it terrible that she only got one little cupcake with a candle on it?
It's nice to know some times that they really do love each other.
Macy playing games with Grandma
This is how I found Macy last night when I went to check on her. Just a few hours earlier she had taken her diaper off, brought it to me, and said "no tatu." I guess I'm going to have to start getting creative with ways to keep her diaper on.


5 comments:
You can't blame her, imagine wearing a pad all the time...blah.
How sweet is that pic of Samm and James? I love it.
What is with the bare butt thing. Chloe is going through that too.
Have a nice week off. I hope all is well amd I do hope you are not gone too long.
Love that bare bottom!
You deserve a break...let's break together to get some lunch? When is good for you?
I can't wait for Monday! :)
Post a Comment