Monday, October 26, 2009

Should be sleeping

But I'm not. So here are a few pictures from our yummy/messy FHE tonight.




Food coloring tip...

Even if you buy black food coloring, your frosting will only turn dark black if you use chocolate. If you are like me though and don't bother to read the box, you will end up adding half the bottle in an attempt to get black instead of grey which will result in frosting that stains your mouth, fingers, table, and pretty much anything it gets on...still tastes good though!

2 comments:

Amy said...

I had the same problem yesterday with Burgess' birthday cake (red velvet) - I thought my counters were going to be stained for good - BUT - I used scrubbing bubbles bathroom cleaner on the stains and it came up NO PROBLEM. I didn't even have to scrub. You are so good about fhe. I need to be better.

Dee dee said...

I remember the days. Lots of fun memories!