Saturday, October 3, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

To my Darling

Delightful

Dramatic

Sweet

Silly

Samm




You are one in a bazillion! I LOVE YOU!

Mom

4 comments:

Kory Jane said...

She looks so grown up in that picture. I haven't been gone that long have I? I hope she had a great birthday. Who wouldn't when you lose your first tooth. I bet she was so excited.

Jenn said...

I can't believe she is already 7!! Happy Birthday Samm!

Seth and Julie said...

Happy Birthday Samm!

I know I have said this before but I really wish her and Alyssa could be friends. I think they would get along just splendidly. I remember when me and you and Kory all had our new babies. I can't believe they are 7 already.

The Thompson Family said...

I am excited to see the birthday pictures. Tell Samm happy belated birthday for us. I'm sure she had a blast. Love you guys!