Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Confession

I've been avoiding my blog! Every time I walk by the computer I glance at it quickly and then keep walking a little bit faster.

There's just too much to catch up on at this point but nothing I can leave out. The second half of our trip to Utah. The newest member of our family. The dressers I'm giving new life to. And my kitchen makeover. Somewhere in the mix of that is also the daily musings about my kids...don't let me forget to tell you about what Samm said in Colorado that had me laughing so hard I was crying...and my therapeutic venting about how hard it is to be a mom.

So where do I start? There are too many thoughts blending and mushing my brain together so for today let's just do some pictures from Utah and call it good. OK!

In no particular order...

Firefighter James at the tree museum in Ogden
Following in his Dad's footsteps

Mr. President Josh
The royal family

More horse riding


Some backyard football
Tackling Josh's cousin Todd

My brother Tomas came over for a barbecue


Badminton is serious business in this family

The girls loved playing together. Poor James was outnumbered 7 to 1

Checking out some rays at the aquarium
The kids got to meet great grandma Rollins. They also met their great grandma and great grandpa Wilcox, but I forgot to upload the picture.

Looking out at the Salt lake Temple


Macy did not like taking pictures on this trip
Looking at flowers on Temple Square
The Rollins brothers!


Playing in the fountains at Gateway


7 comments:

Seth and Julie said...

We got back from Utah on the 14th. I hope we didn't overlap because that we would be really lame if we were there at the same time and didn't even get together to say hi. I totally know what you mean about avoiding the blog. I didn't do our trip justice but I finally had to post something just to get it out of the way before the blog died for good.

Seth and Julie said...

that would be...not that we would be...I really must learn to proofread...

Kory Jane said...

What cute pictures!!! So much information in just a little paragraph. Now I am just dying to hear what is coming up next. I love the look on Macy's face with Grandma Rollins...she doesn't look to happy to be there!! Still not at the pool today. I guess I might have to go over there and kidnapp you.

melissa said...

Cute pictures! It was good seeing you guys, glad you got home safe!

Jenn said...

you definately can't forget to blog about what Samm said...and don't forget what James said...you know about the reindeer.

The Thompson Family said...

I am so glad that you got to visit everyone. It looks like you had tons and tons of fun! We love you!

Thor'sblog said...

Thanks for comming guys it was great seeing you again.