Yesterday there was Chris, Jenn, and Ava.
Today there is Chris, Jenn, Ava, and baby girl Shideler #2
This sweet little angel weighed in at 6lb 5oz and measures 19 1/2 in long
Still no name, but I will let you know as soon as I am privy to that info.

Congratulations guys! I can't wait to come hold my new niece!


4 comments:
Oh how beautiful! Congrats to the lucky family. New babies are the best thing in the whole world if you ask me. I love the name Ava so I am curious to see what they come up with for this little angel.
She looks like a morgan to me :) Can't wait to see more pictures and to find out what the name will be. Don't keep us waiting too long :)
How exciting...I was waiting to see what she was going to have since it was kept a surprise. I can't wait to see more pictures and find out what they name her. Tell Jen congrats for me.
It's a girl! Yay! Congrats guys. Thanks for posting all the info Sally!
Post a Comment