The kids did lots of swimming in Grandma's backyard and at the pool, but the highlight of the week was going to Woolaroc. It's this great outdoor place at the home of the guy who started Phillips 66. There are tons of animals there, a museum, a petting zoo, and real live mountain men who show you how to throw a hatchet and shoot a black powder rifle.
The only sad part was that Dad didn't get to go with us. I made sure to take lots of pictures for him though.
Mayson and Samm
All the cousins
Most of the animals were behind fences, but this deer didn't seem bothered by us at all.
Samm really didn't want to shoot the rifle because it was so loud, but she finally agreed to do it. This is her pretend I'm happy to be doing this smile!

My first time ever shooting a gun. I even hit the target/bear. I don't have a picture of me throwing the hatchet, but I did stick it in the wood on my second try.
Grandma being silly











6 comments:
cute pictures Sally. It looks like the cousins had a lot of fun. We love you and miss you guys!
Such cute pictures! It looks like you guys had a lot of fun. I have heard of woolaroc, but after seeing your pics I definitely need to take the kids out there.
It was great spending time with you guys and both Mayson and Ashlynne still talk about Sam. See you guys again soon.
That is family fun! I like Woolaroc. Too bad their family fest is the same day as Blue Bell's free ice cream!
I love the pic of Samm with the bunny. Looks like you guys had fun!
haha...I love that picture of Betty!!
Post a Comment