Thursday, June 18, 2009

Family fun continued..Macy's story

So yes, Macy did go to Woolaroc with us. She had just as much fun as the other kids, only it was doing her own thing. And, of course I had to take a million pictures of her, which is why she gets her own edition of the family fun post.

Climbing was definitely a favorite activity



Playing in the dirt also captured her attention. For some reason she thought Grandpa needed a whole handful of it.


Grandpa was nice enough to clean her off for me



Just sitting, pondering the beauty of the universe. Or, more likely how she got dirt in her shoe.

The classic "Macy look"


More pondering. And sneaking in the background.

Leaf piles are almost as fun as dirt piles.


And this is how Macy feels about animals! I guess she loved almost everything.

5 comments:

Kory Jane said...

Pure entertainment...really.

Quin's momma said...

Macy had a very busy day....She accocmplished a lot! Also, LOVE her top.

melissa said...

Looks like she had a fun and busy day! She is very cute!

Anonymous said...

Sure glad you guys came with us. I loved every minute of it. And thanks for posting that very becoming picture of me!(jk) You know that I did sneak and put that hat on. Oh that rebel grandma!!!

Amy said...

Very cute pictures Sally! She is adorable.